Studio with garden view
With its generous space, our suite perfectly embodies our design philosophy. Situated on the ground floor and facing our garden, the large room offers a relaxing view of our archaeological finds and traditional olive tree.
Access to our garden, sitting on the glass floor overlooking our archeological finds.
Access to the laundry room in the basement.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further needs.
- 43 m2 / 463 ft2
- 2 persons (max. 3 adults)
- Queen sized bed (160cm x 200cm)
- Sofa bed (3rd person)
- Fully equipped kitchenette & Coffee / Tea facilities
- Dining table
- Luxurious bathroom with a large built-in shower
- Air conditioning & heating
- Smoke detectors
- Double glazing windows
- Free high speed Wi-Fi + wired ASDL internet
- 42” Smart TV (linked to Wi-Fi)
- Connectivity box (for laptop, cameras, iPods)
- Fine quality cotton sheets
- Luxury toiletries and bathroom amenities
- Magnifying mirror
- Hair dryer in room
Breakfast is not provided but please contact us if you need assistance exploring the many options provided by our neighbourhood.